2011-11-20

Keep smiling ...

Most of the year are unremarkable.  They begin and they end with no lasting memories made in between.  Most days have no impact on the course of life until we meet someone someday somehow.  When we meet, perhaps it is raining, perhaps it is sunny.  We have the same anxiety, the same enthusiasm.  We smile to each other because finally we meet.  Sometimes, we are eager to meet someone, and sometimes we are avid for meeting someone again, however that someone is so departed that is not able to meet again.

So should we cherish each of our encounter?  Should we be grateful to have the chance to know each other?  And then, we should remember to say "See you soon ……" when we leave. 

Keep smiling when we meet, keep smiling when we depart.


Now I know it has been a while
And people change like passing smiles
Turn their back on all they have said
And promises they have made

Two years have slowly passed us by
Two years that changed both our lives
But one thing still remains the same
That's the promises that we made

"Will you write to me everyday ? Will you think of me everyday ?
When you hear this song on the radio , Will you think of me even more?"

"Yes, I will."

And as your train pulls into view
I catch a fleeting glimpse of you
As you wave to me "Hallo"
Just to say you are home

And as I hold you here tonight
Everything just seems so right
As the radio plays our song
Our love goes on

La …… La ……
.

No comments:

Post a Comment