2011-10-07

Everything I do ...

I want you to know how much I love you.  You have given a meaning to my life that I had no right to expect, that no one can ever take from me.  I love you so much.  And I want you to promise me something.  I do not want you to ever worry about me.  And if anything should happen, I am gonna be okay.  And everything is gonna be all right.  And I have no regrets.  And I want you to feel the same way ......

Meet Joe Black · Father to Daughter


I am not a nice person

In fact, I am extremely selfish.  I want you to be happy because I can only feel happy when the person I care feel good.

I am exceedingly greedy.  I am not easy to satisfy with relationship that is only barter.  I want something more.  Some bonding that is not able to be bought.

I am remarkably cold.  I would support you to have your own dream.  I do not need to be sticking to each other all the time.  I don't care the detail of everyday life.  Even if we are apart in different places, as long as I believe you are with me then I feel warm and contented.
.

1 comment:

  1. 雲是老了的風 安詳躺在懶懶的天空
    在他年輕的時候 瀟灑揮霍青春和自由
    雲是老了的風 心情慢慢的有悲有空
    在他年老的回憶 回憶重溫常常使他整夜悲戚不停

    慢慢的飄啊 期待有個人來跟他的心說說話
    分享彼此的心坎 在夜裡的空洞
    靜靜的睡啊 滿天的星星圍繞在一旁
    等待明天的太陽 趕走憂傷

    ReplyDelete